Monday 8 April 2013

Happy Hour

Thursday 14th March 2013

There’s no time like the present so I hit the shops and got started on my orders. At Sushil’s handmade paper shop the first thing I did was order the wedding favours for our upcoming party in Nottingham, so we spent a happy hour “designing” (read: cutting up bits of paper and playing with glue and scissors). Next stop was Govinda’s silver shop where I picked out some new pieces and made some new ring designs.

I popped over to see the kids at Tri Netra, then in the evening I met my dhai Kamal and his friends in an outdoor bar. Having moved on we ended up playing drinking games at the popular Tom and Jerry’s bar with a group of ex pats and nepalis before heading over to my favourite nightclub, Faces. I finished the evening by eating a dal bhat at 3am, surely the sign of a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment