Thursday 11 April 2013

Wedding Party Dress!

Monday 18th March 2013

At Kancha’s request I joined him and Sujan for a morning coffee at Northfield café where he told me about his most recent ideas for fundraising.  A good friend of mine, Rupak, called to let me know he’d arrived back from an extended trip in Japan, and we headed for a fabulous lunch at a local Japanese restaurant.  Rupak is a designer and I had organised for him to make my dress for the wedding party.  There’s no time like the present, so after the food we headed straight to New Road – the commercial area of Kathmandu – to buy the fabric for my dress.  It was so much fun picking out the fabrics and testing all the textures.


Morning coffee with Kancha and Sujan
Picking out fabrics with Rupak

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Our wedding is just a few months away and both are way too excited for our country wedding. We have booked one of the best Chicago wedding venues for our ceremony. Now looking ideas for making weddings memorable!

    ReplyDelete